The conference programme will appeal to worldwide audiences involved in driving research and instrumentation development in the field of vibrational spectroscopy with accelerator based sources. WIRMS 2013 will host a number of Internationally renowned invited speakers covering a diverse range of topics.
The programme will include topics such as:
- Infrared Microspectroscopy
- Sub-diffraction Imaging
- Cultural Heritage Applications
- Atmospheric & Astrophysical Sciences
- Facility Developments
- Far-IR and THz spectroscopy
- Condensed Matter
- Extreme Conditions
- Surface Science
- Coherent Synchrotron Radiation & Free Electron Laser
- Environmental Science and Renewable Energy
The conference will also welcome delegates to attend a number of exciting social functions designed to entertain and facilitate networking of WIRMS 2013 attendees.